Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Freebie Rite Aid Shopping Trip - Spent $2.67 total

Photobucket

So I took three trips to Rite Aid today, I know, I know, I'm slightly obsessed but I learned three important tips for your shopping trip if you plan on going this week to take advantage of the freebies.

1. The $3 additional UPR is printing for the facial tissues only and is not working on the TP. Here is your facial tissue deal:

Buy 10 Rite Aid Facial Tissues - On sale $1.00
Get 10 $1 UPR
Get 1 $3 UPR
Free + $3 Moneymaker!

2. There is a limit of UPR per product that will print within a 24hr period.

It seems that this limit is 24. It was quite embarrassing (I think I may have gone overboard) when I brought up to the cashier that only the facial tissue UPRs printed on my receipt and she explained to me the limit.

There is also a limit of 24 UPR that will print per transaction (this we knew).

3. The Hormel Chili deal & T.G.I. Fridays Snack deal worked for me, this may change anytime as they could disable the additional month long food promo once they realize it but for now in my area (North Jersey) it is working!

Overall I purchased:

30 Rite Aid TP - On Sale $1.00 ea
Recieved 24 $1 UPRs (my mistake it should have been 30 - I reached my limit)

6 Simplify 4 pack TP - On Sale $1.00 ea
Recieved 6 $1 UPR

13 Rite Aid Facial Tissues - On Sale $1.00 ea
Recieved 13 $1 UPR + 1 $3 UPR

11 Bags of TGI Fridays Snacks - On Sale $0.97
Recieved 11 $1 UPR

8 Hormel Chili - On Sale $1.25
Used 2 $0.55/2 Hormel printable coupon
Recieved 10 $1 UPR

Buy 2 Halls Cough Drops (20 - 25 ct or 30ct Defense) - on sale 2/$3.00
Use 2 $1/1 Printable (no longer available)
Received $1 UPR
Free after coupons & UPR

Total Cost $70.67 (used UPR's from previous purchases)
Received $68 UPR = $2.67 (Should have been a $3.33 Moneymaker but still a good deal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search & Win